Simpler than simple! - Another little tempter for you to make with odd left overs of ready made pastry. These were made with Cheryl's home made & home grown raspberries - Nice low sugar so the fruit can still be tasted . . . . yum!
- its ready made shortcrust pastry cut with a fluted cuter (small one - see picture at top)
- Lightly oiled 'cup cake' tray - lay them in the bottom.
- spoon just a teaspoon of jam into each one
- place in oven at 200 for about 12-15 mins - until bubbling and the pastry slightly browned.
- cool & eat with friends and a cup of tea!